Your local bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, W.VA recently participated in the annual Travel Auction hosted by WCNY, Central New York’s public broadcasting station. Partnering with this station, our B&B achieved great exposure on a variety of media outlets.
How did all this work? Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast offered a promotional getaway to include in the event and, in return, received a high-impact marketing package. Proceeds from this auction were used to provide services and programs to the communities served by WCNY.
By participating in the Travel Auction, Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast became eligible to receive the following benefits:
- TV promotion: Our local bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, W.VA was exposed to 1.8 million TV viewers. The property was showcased during a January broadcast via a custom TV promotion.
- Online promotion: During the live auction, the property was listed online. The online listing featured a link to the B&B website as well as a link to the television promotion for the property.
- Radio: In addition to the online exposure, our bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, WV was mentioned live on a radio segment of Classic FM Travel Auction.
- Social media: Let’s not forget social media outlets. These are the lifeblood of today’s marketing efforts. By participating in the Travel Auction, Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast was tagged on Facebook, where WCNY has 7,500 followers.
What did all of these outlets advertise? The ads promoted the many unique and inviting features of our bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, WV. Our attractive property offers:
- Historical context: Located in the historic district of Harpers Ferry, W.VA, our charming bed and breakfast is steeped in history. For those enamored with the Civil War era, this spot is a must-see.
- Charming accommodations: Guests of our bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, W.VA enjoy a charming suite with a private entrance. This allows guests to take advantage of the inviting setting and the amenities of a bed and breakfast while also maintaining privacy.
- Delicious delights: Of course, no bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, WV would be complete without a hearty country breakfast. Guests at Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast enjoy a scrumptious morning meal, delivered to their suite. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Gorgeous views: The quaint backyard offers an inviting swing, where guests can relax and enjoy the pond and gardens. Gazing up from this beautiful setting, guests can take in breathtaking mountain views. The peaceful, scenic environment offers the perfect getaway.
See for Yourself!
Are you looking for the perfect spot for your next vacation? Set in a charming, rustic carriage house, this historic bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, WV has everything you’re looking for. An 11-minute walk from Harpers Ferry, the B&B sits adjacent to the Appalachian Trail and within reach of Washington, D.C. via the commuter rail. Come see for yourself what everyone’s been talking about on WCNY! Contact our friendly staff today with any questions or to make arrangements for your next stay.
Categorised in: Bed and Breakfast
This post was written by Writer