Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast
Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast is centrally located in the Historic District of Harpers Ferry, WV. With two private suites, we offer comfortable accommodations with numerous amenities for couples and families, as well as access to all the best parks, historic attractions, dining, shopping, and more.
Bed and Breakfast in Harpers Ferry, WV
Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast offers peaceful, comfortable lodging in two private suites. The vacation apartments come complete with bed and breakfast amenities and plenty of indoor as well as outdoor space. The location is centrally located to the Harpers Ferry National Historic Park and a short train ride to the nation’s capital. We are pleased to welcome visitors from near and far who are looking for a great place to rest and relax. Are you planning to visit Washington, D.C. area? If so, consider bypassing hotels and motels to stay in our historic bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry.
Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast has two private suites: the Carriage House Suite and the Trundle Suite. The Carriage House has two bedrooms, including a sleeper loft, as well as a full bathroom, full kitchen, dining room table, living room, and is ideal for families and larger parties. The Trundle has a large bedroom, full bathroom and kitchenette, and is perfect for individuals and couples. Each suite has private entrances, and both offer access to our outdoor space. The shared yard includes a picnic table, covered swing, and water lily garden. There are also outstanding views of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the joining of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers. Bring your kids!
Our B&B in Harpers Ferry is ideally located for a vast range of activities, sightseeing, dining and shopping options. Harpers Ferry is home to numerous sites of importance in American history. The area around the town includes Civil War landmarks, hiking trails, natural wonders, vineyards, biking along the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal, the Appalachian Trail and so much more. Meanwhile, we’re an easy train ride away from Washington, D.C., as the MARC Brunswick line offers weekday access to all the great historic sites, monuments, and museums of our nation’s capital.
At Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast, our visitors get to experience the very best of everything Harpers Ferry has to offer, from local shops and restaurants to breathtaking scenery and the opportunity to visit dozens of fascinating and important historic sites in the surrounding areas. Here are just a few of the many reasons our guests love staying with us:
- We’re a charming, comfortable bed and breakfast located in the National Historic District of Harpers Ferry, WV.
- We have two private suites and can accommodate families, couples, and individuals.
- Our proximity to the Harpers Ferry National Historic Park, Appalachian Trail, Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park (C&O Canal), Blue Ridge Mountains, Civil War landmarks, Jefferson Rock, and Washington, D.C. makes us a great spot for visitors to the area.
- Our homely amenities include a daily country breakfast, hot showers, Internet access, cable TV, and much more.
- Please visit our reservations calendar to book your stay. Nightly, weekend, weekly, and monthly rates are available.